- Please read the job announcement carefully, making sure you understand the requirements of the position.
- Make sure all the requested information is filled in completely and accurately. Just putting “see resume” is not acceptable.
- List job duties or skills that you have, which are relevant to the position.
- Don’t forget to proofread your application.
- You may also include your resume and cover letter as supplements, but not as replacements to the Town application.
- Make sure to sign and date your application.
- Return your application at the posted closing dates and times.
The Town of Swansboro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate because of age, sex, race, color, religion, disability, national origin, political affiliation, or marital status. Applications are only active for 90 days but are kept on file for two years.
If you wish to apply for employment with the Town of Swansboro please fill out an application and hand deliver, mail, or email it to:
Town of Swansboro
Attention: Paula Webb / Town Manager
601 W. Corbett Avenue
Swansboro, NC 28584
The Town of Swansboro offers its full-time employees Group Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, and 401K or 457 Plan.