Public Hearing (HPC) - March 21, 2023 (Learn More)

FAQ Topic: Services & safety

Who do I contact about a street repair?

Not all streets are maintained by the Town. All streets which have painted lines are maintained by NCDOT. To reach NCDOT Call: 1-877-DOT-4YOU or Visit: If the issue is on a street without painted lines, please call Town Hall at (910)326-4428. Further information on who is responsible for maintenance will be provided.

How do I report a street light issue?

Depending on where the light is located determines which electric company to contact. If it is near your home, then it would most likely be the same electric company you have. There are two companies in the Swansboro area – Duke Energy and Jones Onslow EMC. To contact Duke Energy: Visit: Call: 1-800-452-2777 To … Continued

Does Swansboro PD offer Fingerprinting services?

The Swansboro Police Department does provide Ink Fingerprinting services by appointment only. Call: (910) 326-5151 or email: There is a $10.00 fee for fingerprinting services. You can pay by cash, check or charge at Town Hall or online and it is recommended to schedule your appointment before making payment. In-person: 601 W. Corbett Avenue … Continued

How do I dispose of yard waste?

The Public Works department offers weekly curbside yard waste removal each Wednesday. Tree limbs up to 6 inches in diameter and 8 feet in length can be placed curbside for collection and they do not have to be bundled and tied. All loose refuse (for example, leaves, grass clippings, and the like) are still required … Continued

How do I get a copy of a police report?

To obtain a copy of a police report Call: (910) 326-5151 or email: There is a $5.00 fee for copies of police reports. You can pay by cash, check or charge at Town Hall or online. In person: 601 W. Corbett Avenue Swansboro, NC 28584 Hours: M-Th 8 am to 5pm, Friday 8 am … Continued

Close window