Land Wanted for EOC/PSB (Learn More)                Public Hearing April 23, 2024 (Learn More)

How do I report a street light issue?

Depending on where the light is located determines which electric company to contact.

If it is near your home, then it would most likely be the same electric company you have.

There are two companies in the Swansboro area – Duke Energy and Jones Onslow EMC.

To contact Duke Energy:
Call: 1-800-452-2777

To contact Jones Onslow EMC:
Call: (910)353-1940

Close window