FY 2024/2025 Budget Public Hearing June 11, 2024 (Learn More)

How do I report a pothole?

If you would like to report a pothole, you may contact the Public Works Department, (910) 326-4428. We try to provide a follow-up response within 24 hours. If a pothole, sinkhole, or another roadway condition appears to be a serious safety issue, please contact the Swansboro Police Department at (910)326-5151.

Close window