PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
TOWN OF SWANSBORO
The Town of Swansboro Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing during their meeting on Monday, December 12th, 2022, at 5:30 pm for a zoning map amendment to rezone the following parcels along Water Street from Drudy Lane to Casper’s Marina from B-2HDO to R-6SF.
- Par ID 023672 (no active address)
- Par ID 018369 (209 Water Street)
- Par ID 011128 (211 Water Street)
- Par ID 011057 (no active address)
- Par ID 005673 (no active address)
- Par ID 015594 (215 Water Street)
- Par ID 020460 (217 Water Street)
- Par ID 006144 (219 Water Street)
- Par ID 010430 (no active address)
The purpose of the down zoning is to designate the properties referenced above as residential R6 Single Family Zoning. This zoning classification is the same as other residential properties in the Historic District, including those properties across Water Street.
The meeting will be held in the Community Room of Town Hall, 601 W. Corbett Avenue.